Placing an order
Orders may be placed online using the basket and checkout facility on this website. Alternatively orders may be placed over the telephone, our office is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday.
All prices shown on this website are in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the current rate.
Coulson & Crouch use Google Checkout to process card orders and most major credit and debit cards are accepted. Cards will be processed and charged at the time of order. Payments through Google Checkout are encrypted for your safety and security. The entry on your card statement will show ccsweets.
If you place an order over the telephone, Coulson and Crouch will process your credit card directly, alternatively you may arrange to pay by cheque or postal order. Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received and cheques have cleared.
Ingredients and Best Before
Every bag of sweets ordered from Coulson & Crouch lists the full ingredients and any allergen information as well as its best before date. Please contact us prior to ordering if you would like to know the ingredients of any sweet you are planning to purchase.
We endeavour to ensure that the website is kept completely up to date, however we cannot guarantee that all products will be available at all times.
If we are unable to supply a particular product, we will advise you as soon as possible and discuss the options available:
- sending the product once it is available.
- receiving a full refund.
- substituting with a replacement product
Refunds and Returns
We are sure that you will be completely satisfied with your order, however we recognise that there may be occasions when this may not be the case and you would like to receive a refund and return the order. If this is the case, we would ask you to follow this simple process:
- contact us via email using the 'Contact' tab found towards the top of the Home Page or by telephone on 01580 712711 between 9am and 5pm.
- we will discuss your concern and agree a solution. Typical solutions will be a replacement product or full refund.
- if we agree that you should return the product to us, we will issue you with a returns code and arrange to pay for the cost of the return postage.
- DO NOT return any product to us until you have contacted us and have received a returns code, we will NOT PAY for any additional costs incurred by yourselves.
ccsweets.co.uk is the online trading name of Coulson & Crouch
The most convenient way to contact us is via email on the 'Contact' tab on the Home Page.
You may also telephone us on 01580 712711 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday. We are closed on Sundays and UK Bank Holidays.
You are also welcome to visit our shop - Coulson & Crouch, 15 Stone Street, Cranbrook, Kent, TN17 3HF.